I’d like to introduce to you Taylor. She is a beautiful spirited young woman graduating from South Kitsap High School. Her and her mother ventured over to Whidbey Island for her senior session and I’m so thrilled they did! We had a great time together and although we froze a bit for the outdoor portion it was totally worth taking advantage of the sunny weather we were having.
Here are a few things I learned about Taylor during our session. I wish her nothing but success and happiness!!! Cheers Taylor 🙂
- What are your favorite clothing stores to shop at?
- Topshop at Nordstroms
- What is your favorite fashion/clothing piece that you own?
- Black leggings. And I love the Audrey Hepburn style
- What is YOUR definition of TRUE BEAUTY?
- Loving yourself
- What is your FAVE senior memory, so far?
- Being accepted to University of Washington
- Name three things on your bucket list!
- I would love to travel to Japan
- I would love to see the Louvre
- And I want to see the Dallas Cowboys in the Super Bowl
- What are your hopes for college and beyond?
- Survive and thrive
- Describe yourself in 5 words.
- Animal Lover
I have been a dancer for years and I also play the violin. I truly love animals of all kind and I love anything small..