With Spring in the PNW comes the beautiful indoor studio portion of sessions. With Taylor I couldn’t be more excited with how she showed up and just rocked her senior pictures! This experience is one I am hoping she remembers for a lifetime.
When her mother and grandmother came to the viewing session to see Taylor’s pictures it melted my heart to see the love and joy that radiated from them. It is the best when clients and their families are brought to tears of joy at seeing their images.
Now… Let’s get to know Taylor a little more…
1. I grew up in Stanwood Washington and moved to Whidbey when I was 7 years old.
2. My favorite color is periwinkle
3. A quote to live by is “you never find happiness until you stop looking for it.”
4. My favorite song to sing is bohemian rhapsody by queen, of course.
5. Going to the great wolf lodge with my family around Christmas time.
6. If I knew I could not fail I would probably dream bigger.
7. I would love to visit Mexico, Iceland, the Bahamas, Egypt, Italy, Vegas, New York, Jamaica, Thailand, and Ireland.
8. My favorite book is escape from camp 14.
9. My current playlist has Lana del Rey, MGK, Eminem, J.cole, The game, Avenge Sevenfold, and culture club for some reason.
10. My favorite past time long boarding or watching YouTube videos.