Wowzers! Let’s just take a minute and love on this girls eyes shall we… Makenna here has some of the prettiest blue eyes I have ever come across. They simply glow 🙂 Makenna is one of SHP Class of 2020 Senior Spokesmodels and this was her official senior session! I cannot wait to photograph you again in the future but for now lets just enjoy this urban vibe we got going on here!
To read more about Makenna and see her awesome senior pictures keep scrolling!
Current High School:
- South Whidbey High School
College Hopeful? If so, where?:
- yes; undecided, WSU, WWU, CWU
What are you thinking about majoring in?:
- undecided (That’s ok, just means you’ll experience many new things)
- job, sports
Sports, Hobbies, Fun Stuff:
- Select soccer, high school soccer, softball, horses
SENIORS What are you MOST excited about for life AFTER high
- I’m excited to start a brand-new journey on my own and take on new
responsibilities, just being an adult (careful of what you wish for LOL)
What is your FAVORITE fashion trend right now?
- teddy bear jackets
What’s your usual style? Describe your style here:
- My style is typically just trendy, basic/simple style
What’s your favorite fashion/clothing piece that you own?
- My Tommy Hilfiger jean jacket
What are your favorite clothing stores to shop at?
- Pacsun, Urban Outfitters
You wouldn’t dream of leaving the house without? And why?
- My vans. Mainly my white pair, I replace them like once every two months and they can be expensive, but I just feel like it’s worth it because I love the way they look and I just feel like the complete every outfit and there’s really nothing they CAN’T go with
What is your favorite color TO WEAR and why?
- Even though my skin tone is pretty pale, one of these days while I burn in the sun most likely, I could possibly tan and tan skin with white (literally anything) looks good and that’s definitely a goal
YOUR definition of true beauty:
- I think beauty is hardly about your physical appearance. I think it’s more about your personality and having a beautiful heart. I feel like you could seriously be the most physically attractive person on earth and simply having an ugly heart completely cancels out the looks, it’s important to be kind and optimistic and have a unique heart. I think beauty comes in SO many forms. One of my most favorite quotes goes “Just because you don’t look like somebody who you think is beautiful doesn’t mean you aren’t beautiful. Flowers are pretty but so are Christmas lights and they look nothing alike.”
Where do you see yourself in 5 years? How about 10 years?
- In 5 years, I hope to be graduating college with my 4 yr degree, and I hope to attend law school and progress towards becoming a lawyer.
How would you describe your personality?
- I’d say I’m very indecisive, and hyper at times, but I think I’m fun to be around at least, I’m pretty optimistic and I’m just always focused on having fun or just being around people. I’m not hard to please, I’m happy with everything.
What is your favorite book or magazine?
- My favorite book is the series of poetry books by Rupi Kaur such as Milk and Honey and The Sun and Her Flowers
Who is your favorite singer and/or band?
- I like a lot of artists, my taste in music is really just all over the place. I like Kendrick Lamar, J. Cole, A$AP Rocky, Mac Miller, Khalid, Dennis Lloyd, Drake, Travis Scott, Frank Ocean, Juice WRLD, Gucci Mane, Kanye West, Lil Uzi Vert (rapper’s names are weird), Kehlani, and older artists like John Mayer, Billy Joel, Bruce Springsteen, Neil Diamond, John Denver
What is your latest favorite movie(s), and why?
- It’s called Someone Great (It’s on Netflix) it’s just a cute but also kind of sad movie about this girl that goes through this hard breakup with her boyfriend of 9 years because she’s moving to NY to pursue her dreams. I’ve just been obsessed with it lately because it’s not something I can fully relate to yet because I still have one more year of High School left, but certain little aspects of the movie are definitely things I can relate to.
What are your favorite classes in school?
I think English is my favorite class
Name 3 things on your bucket list! Aaaaaand GO!
- Visit New York
- At some point I really want to just own a really big house
Best advice you have been given so far?
- “You will not get over your past if you don’t start living in the present. Do the things that you want to do, the things that make you happy, and stop trying to live your life for other people, start living for YOU.” -My dad