Miss Kilynn here is one of this years TEAM20 Senior Spokesmodels! I cannot begin to say how excited that makes me. I was lucky enough to photograph her a couple of years ago and just loved having her in front of my camera and watching her shy side evolve as the session went on. This year was no different. Watching her confidence grow throughout the session just made my heart explode with happiness. I know her mom loved watching the evolution during the session as well and we both are excited to watch her continue to grow in her self confidence over the upcoming year! And a huge thank you to her boyfriend who came along and was a huge help with carrying her things for her, holding reflectors, and just hanging out with us.
To read a little more about Kilynn keep scrolling. And make sure to leave a positive comment below for her!
- College Hopeful? If so, where? WWU, EWU, or WSU
- What are you thinking about majoring in? Graphic design, or marketing
- Extra-Curricular Activities: Tennis
- What are you MOST excited about for life AFTER high school? Moving off the island
- What is your favorite season? Winter
- What is your favorite color TO WEAR and why? Black, it goes with anything and I find it to be flattering most of the time
- What is YOUR definition of true beauty: My definition of true beauty is someone who has empathy towards others and had a kind and caring soul. Also, someone who is unapologetically themselves.
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years? How about 10 years? In 5 years, I’ll hopefully be graduated or close to graduating from college, living on my own with a decent job. In 10 I think I’d be cool to be married and just living my life…hopefully traveling a bit too.
- How would you describe your personality? I would describe myself as caring and genuine, I’m also awkward and slightly antisocial
- What is your favorite book or magazine? List as many as you’d like! I love the “to all the boys I’ve loved before” series and other ones like The Hunger Games and the Divergent series
- Name 3 things on your bucket list! Follow a band on tour. Go to Paris. Go to every state in the United States
- Best advice you’ve been given? That you’re in control of your own happiness.