This is Charlene, what a beautiful free spirit that see’s beauty in so many things. When I asked her to give me 10 things about herself this is what she said:
“I think I will tell you the first 10 things that come to mind and see where that takes us….
1) I love Nature, and am happiest when I am in the trees, listening to the birds, walking on the beach. I mostly love doing this alone, or with someone who loves Nature as much as I do!
2) I love people, listening to their stories, learning about what they love and laughing together with others.
3) I love poetry…I start and end every day with poems. I especially love reading them out loud. A day is not complete without poetry sprinkled throughout.
4) I am cat lover…plain and simple I love all cats big and small.
5) I love Ireland…it is my spiritual home and I look forward to returning there this year to do a solo walk
6) I am an Interfaith Minister. I love performing ceremonies, weddings, memorials and blessings.
7) I am a quest guide. I take people out in Nature to explore themselves and take time to reflect and become present in their lives. This work is magical.
8) I love life! I am full of joy and love for others. I have a positive outlook on life and feel grateful for every day I get to be in this human body on the planet.
9) I am playful! I love to play and have fun. I love all the pleasures of life…especially laughter!
10) I love amazing food! I love to cook it and eat it and share it with others.
I wanted to do this photo shoot because I am working on body acceptance and believing that I am as beautiful on the outside as I feel on the inside. I have had many years of thinking that I am too fat and not pretty enough for photographs, so I knew that this photo shoot would be an edge for me.
The photo shoot turned out to be so fun and I felt completely comfortable, it was wonderful. I felt more beautiful and self accepting immediately. And I was so surprised by how much I love the photos. I actually see that they are beautiful, and that I am beautiful. It is a real boost to my self confidence and love for myself. Thank you!!”