I have watched Annika grow up over the past several years and was SO excited to be her senior photographer. Her mom was actually my sons kindergarten teacher (now he’s a freshman) so time has surely flown by!
Read on to find out a little bit about Annika:
College Hopeful? If so, where?
- Yes, Pacific Lutheran University or University of Puget Sound
What are you thinking about majoring in?
- Psychology/social work
Extra Curricular Activities:
- Volunteer at the Waif animal shelter, help with Sunday school, & work at Honeymoon Bay Coffee
Sports, Hobbies, Fun stuff:
- Tennis, hiking, kayaking, camping
What is your FAVORITE fashion trend right now?
- Fun pants and bright colors
What’s your usual style? Describe your style here:
- Relaxed and casual, kind of boho. But really I just wear whatever I’m feeling at the moment and whatever makes me happy. It varies a lot.
What’s your favorite fashion / clothing piece that you own?
- Fitted striped pants
What are your favorite clothing stores to shop at? What about these brands do you LOVE?
- American eagle, I love the colors they use and the style and fit of their clothes. I also loved Charlotte Russe, but they went out of business. (LOL I too used to love Charlotte Russe, funny how it cycles through generations).
What is your favorite season?
You wouldn’t dream of leaving the house without?
- A water bottle
What is your favorite color TO WEAR and why?
- Yellow, it’s just a happy color. I also love navy blue because it makes my hair and eyes pop
YOUR definition of true beauty is:
- I think beauty is all about your attitude, and what’s on the inside. Appearance doesn’t really matter to me at all as long as I’m happy. If you think you look good, then why would anyone else’s opinion matter. (Can I get a heck yeah?!?!?!)
Best advice you’ve been given?
- “Remember who you are”
What is something that you want everyone to know about you?
- I’m optimistic…I always see the best in everybody
Name 3 things on your bucket list! Aaaaand GO!
- see the northern lights in Norway
- go to all seven continents
- do things that scare me everyday