I’d like you to meet Erin. She is an incredibly strong woman who has the ability to motivate anyone she comes into contact with. She was one of the women chosen at the beginning of the year when I posted for a model call because I purchased a new lighting set up for my studio.
We had so much with my make-up artist Joann Montevirgen-Mueller for this session. We laughed and laughed the entire time. We joked she was my doppelgänger although she is several inches taller than me, fairer skinned and blonde.
Not only did I love these images as she is simply stunning, her husband at her viewing session sat back and simply said wow again and again. He knows how beautiful she is both inside and out and I’m so happy I captured these images for them both to cherish forever, along with their children who will love these images of their mom! We must exist in photos for our families!
Here are 5 things about Erin in her words:
1) I LOVE camping, nothing makes me happier
2) I could eat Mexican food everyday and never get sick of it.
3) I can’t wait to move off of the island.
That one had me curious so I asked why? And she doesn’t want to go far actually just Eastern Washington where there are actually 4 seasons 🙂 I can relate to that being from Arizona where there are only 2 seasons… Hot and not as hot. LOL
4) Cooking, crafting, gardening & working out are my stress relievers.
5) I have a MAJOR “coach crush” on Seahawks Coach Pete Carroll #seahawks #coachcrush #petecarroll